Saturday 29 August 2015

Keberkatan Seorang Ibu


28 August 2015, 12.45pm

Cerita ni sudah di post dalam Facebook Mr Weird. Tapi disebabkan Mr Weird nak buat entry kat blog, Mr Weird akan cerita kan lebih panjang lagi.

My General Manager said this to me when we were having lunch today,

"Mark this conversation. You need to remember what I said now. Keep doing what you are doing now. 15 years later, you will be taking me to eat somewhere with your owned car and your driver. You will be someone 15 years later. I know you gonna be there. But you need to sacrifice, you need to take good care of your family and the most important is your mom. I believe that, what you're doing now will benefit you later. Allah will hear your prayer. Definitely. I know it and i believe because I've seen it with my own eyes. And it happens to me as well. Keep on sedekah and take good care of your mom. You wont get it now, because if you get it, whats the point, you didn't sacrifice. You understand what I said brother?"

"I have adik angkat masa sekolah asrama dlu. Budaknya Jambu selalu kene buli. so, when I take him as adik angkat, orang lain tak berani buli dia. Dia budak sabah. Ceritanya, dia bagi semua gaji dia kat mak dia, untuk sekolahkan adik-adik dia. He done that until now, and still x kawin lagi. Dia muda 4 tahun from me (tak ingat exactly berapa tahun tp muda la). But because of what he sacrifice, now he is a Dato'. An important person in Goverment Office. Really important person."

"I kerja kat germany, gaji RM20k but I came back to malaysia to take care of my mom. You know how much my salary to work in Malaysia? RM2k (I thought Rm10k at least). This happen in 2010. 15 years later, you look at me now. You understand what I am saying here rite brother?"

"Yes, Papa..."


Moral of the story,


Taking care of your mom, giving your family a portion of your salary, sedekah as much as you can, be good to others gonna pays later. Keberkatan taking care of your family, mustajab doa kedua ibu bapa, that's the thing that will help us later in the future.


Allah knows, Allah hear your heart and pain. Allah pay back your sacrifice later. Allah loves His child. No pain no gain.

A reminder to me and anyone that read this.

Allahumma solli 'ala muhammad.

**(Ok papa tu tipu je)

No comments:

Post a Comment